Sunday, April 14, 2013

Dammit!

So we three were walking and this guy came at us. He looked kind of like Daniel. Appearantly there are alternate universe Daniel's running around causing mischief.

He started to rant, calling me & Daniel weak. Well, I guess I don't know if I have powers. I might have inhereted some from dad. Would explain the vision I had in the hotel.

He and Kallaway prepared to fight. They started to kind of insult each other. It was like a scene from a movie. Had I not known that this guy would be strong I would've done the same thing to him I did to that proxy.

I don't like waiting, I need some action!
But, David seemed to indicate non-verbally to me that it would be a bad idea.

So I just stood there.

God, I wish I had powers!

Then they went somewhere else and we followed or went outside to find them, whatever.
After the Enhanced Daniel destroyed Kallaway's magical armor that he made from his Brute and Vision powers, another guy appeared.

It was that bandage guy that I encountered earlier. I was not happy to see him. He killed  that Enhanced guy, with almost one strike it was exillarating.

If he wasn't so creepy and non-verbal and trying to kill me I'd be all over him.

Another guy came and explained that this is Fury, the Archive's latest experiment.

“You've all just seen what he's capable of,” the guy said. “You all now know how foolish it is to oppose the Archive.”

For some reason, I think that was directed at me specifically. I mean, I think the Archive wants me back or at least dead.

But in all honesty. You clone the guy that escaped the Archive and act surprised when his clone does the same. I mean I know little about genetics, but they should've taken precautions.

Anyway, the enhanced body dissappeared and we brought Kallaway who was injured back to a hotel.

Now me & Daniel have to find whatever we are supposed to find.

At this point saving Zack seems like a pipe dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment