Friday, April 19, 2013

So shit happened

We went to some guy named Servik. I don't recall who that is. I didn't trust him, like he looked shady to me. Just gave me the creeps.

It was just me & Daniel as Kallaway was still recovering from the other day.

He showed us a bunch of things like a dagger and a bone and stuff. Not sure what it was supposed to be.

But when I touched it I cut my palm, but the weird thing is something embedded in my right hand and a small mouth appeared on my right palm.

It's kind of like what happened to dad.

I wonder. Dad was the descendant of the Vision, the fear of destiny. This could mean that I'm destined to take dad's place as some kind of guardian. Maybe, but that doesn't really sound appealing to me.

Then after we talked this guy came, Sound I think was his name. Without really questioning it I tried to slash his head off with my knife. But he dodged it with his sword and I got knocked back by the sound that came out of them.

I grabbed his ankle and with my new mouth bit him. Something interesting happened. It's like some of his memories and a lot of his powers flew through my hand and into me.

I could feel myself being stronger. He screamed when I bit him, serves him right for appearing out of nowhere.

Actually from the look of Daniel's face he must've been a bad guy or villainous in nature.

His memories are interesting, at least the ones I got.

After that he killed Servik.

Good. Didn't like that guy. Still...if I pretend I cared, I might have a reason to beat the crap out of him.

Sound vanished.

Daniel warned that Slenderman was coming.

"This is going to hurt" Daniel said.

I was 99% sure he was coming on to me, but then we sort of vanished into something. It was weird.
It didn't have color, I think its the godsway from what I recall.

We're in the hotel now and Daniel is explaining to Kallaway what happened.

I'm bored. I miss hanging out with Alexis. After this is over I'm probably going back to trying to rescue Zack while killing servants.

Ah, the good ol' days.

Scia out!

No comments:

Post a Comment