Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Two guys somewhere

I managed to get to the place that I saw in my vision. I told Alexis to wait in a shop in town. Because frankly I thought that these guys would oppose to seeing a blood vessel.

I don't know, just a feeling I had.

I went to the house that I saw and knocked on the door.

*knock*

"Who's this?" One of them asked.

"My name's Scia Malkator...I wish to speak to you guys"

They let me in and I explained. Apparently they knew dad(why I call Benjamin Malkator dad despite not knowing him I don't know. I guess it's just nice having a relative, even if he's dead) because they asked me what my connection to him was.

I told them.

They weren't surprised.

Weird.

I recognized They were David Kallaway & Daniel Ferris
I knew them...because of my memory being sort of identical to dad's.

We talked about things and I'm traveling with them.
I wonder if I should ask them if Alexis can join us, but nah. She's a big girl, she'll realize that she isn't needed and go back to her mistress.

They said that they needed my help finding something.
I wonder what it is.

This should prove to be interesting!


No comments:

Post a Comment