Sunday, March 31, 2013

An encounter to behold

I decided to let the blood vessel tag along on my misadventures. I think the threat of me killing her if she tries anything makes her as loyal as a blood vessel can be to a human.

Our destination?

The Archive.

Funny that I'm going back there. While I'm there I can help Zack.

Or so I thought, I was interrupted. There was a thing that came up to me & Alexis.

It was some kind of humanoid thing. It was covered from head to toe with bandages, even his eyes. I was really wondering how he could see like this. He didn't talk.
Around him rocks and other assorted objects started to lift up, like they were being controlled by him. They went right towards me & Alexis.

I was able to dogdge, but Alexis was not so lucky and passed out.  I took my knife that I had taken with me and started to sprint towards it. But that was to no avail as he just created a barrier really quickly out of wood that was lying around the park, causing me to sprint into it head-first and fall.

This guy was making me mad. I decided to take Alexis' gun that she had strapped to her thigh and try to shoot him. This was a big mistake as he just deflected the bullet and made him launch it into my shoulder.

That freaking hurt. I'm barely able to write this, I have to write with one hand.

Now I know how Zack feels updating his blog every day...hehe.

Anyway, I just grabbed Alexis and ran back to the room.
I haven't heard anything outside in a while, so I guess this thing didn't follow us.

What the fuck?

No comments:

Post a Comment