Saturday, March 9, 2013

Annoying servant number 2

I didn't honestly know what to do. I went back to the motel and began making a deck out of the two I had now acquired. Of course it didn't take long for me being approached by someone.

Fears and fear servants are like parasites. You kill one, more come out of the shadows.

Who was it this time? I actually have no idea. It introduced itself as a blood vessel. From what I can gather by my weird manufactured memory is that blood vessels are the servants of the fear known as Red Cap, just as proxies like Paris was, are the servants of Slenderman. Red Cap is the fear of sex...I think, I'm not really certain on that.

This blood vessel was a girl named, well she called herself Alexis. I'm not certain if that's her real name.
Unfortunately I didn't get the satisfaction of killing her in a gruesome manner.

"So Scia. There has been some buzz around the fearosphere about you" She said.

"fearosphere?"

"You know what I mean...the fears have been talking about you. Red has been specifically interested in trying to get you to join us or die. I'm not certain which one it was. I think there was an undetermined variable in there somewhere. Anyway..." she said and pointed a gun at my head.

"So...what now?" I asked.

"Hmm...you become a servant of Red. How does that sound?"

"Terrible"

"Come on...its not that bad, once you get used to the constant nose bleeds"

I moved away and kicked her gun out of her hand. I took my blade and stabbed her in the shoulder, sticking her to the wall.

"I...am not anyone's servant. I am not going to be a part of your la-di-da bullshit game that you seem to be playing. I am not a threat to the fears...unless they make me one. What would giving me powers accomplish other than making me just the same fear hating person...but with powers. You realize that, don't you?"

She was squinting in pain, struggling in an effort to escape.

I hit her and with it knocked her out.
She's still stuck to the wall. I don't honestly know what to do with her.

Why don't I just kill her? I don't know, I figure maybe she could give me some clue what to do.
I want to find out why I was born. Why did the Blind Man clone me?

I guess I'm just curious, or I have nothing to do. Or both.

No comments:

Post a Comment