Thursday, March 7, 2013

So Long & Thanks For All The Cards

After that I decided to find an apartment, which was simple enough. It took a while, but it was simple. After getting the apartment, I became aquainted with my neighbors, Stephen & Zack. Stephen I have told of my origin, but I don't think Zack has any idea. I don't even think he knows who I am anymore, just that I existed.

Stephen thinks I'm insane, I guess I was afraid Zack would so as well. Although I know Zack has had encounters with the Game Master servant known as the Bloody Biker.

What am I doing now?

Trying to save Zack, that is my top priority at this point. It's probably my fault that he landed in this mess, so I'm getting him out of there. But that won't be possible as of now, I'm still not safe. I never am.

Tonight I encountered a slender proxy, probably not a high ranked one, but he wasn't hallowed.He introduced himself as Paris, an odd name even for a Slenderproxy I must say!

He did something very weird. He challenged me to a card game. Something called Yugioh.

"Really? You know, not that I'm not greatful that you aren't tearing off my head, but isn't playing a card game kind of odd?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're a proxy!"

"And?"

I sighed.

"I don't have any of these cards. So it's not like I could play!"

He threw me a box, it had cards inside it.

"Seriously?"

"Yes, seriously. It would amuse me! I get bored easily, humor me will you?"

"Alright"

Suddenly some sort of mechanism appeared on my arm. It had 5 places to put cards in and 5 slots. Paris explained this to be a "duel disk". This really seemed pointless to me, but whatever keeps me alive I suppose. He then explained the rules to me.

"Let me make you a deal, dear Scia! If I win, you will become a slender proxy and if I lose well, then you can keep the duel disk and deck. What do you say?"

"Fine" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Alright, since I'm the challenger, I want you to start"

"Alright." I said. "I summon Journalist Axiom"

A man, in simple clothing with a journal in his hand appeared on the "field". He had 1400 ATK points & 300 DEF points.

"I also activate Magical Being - Ivory, which allows me to boost Axiom up 1000 ATK points"

Axiom's attack went up to 2400 ATK.

"I end my turn"

"Not bad, my turn. I summon Egyptian Pharaoh Slenderman in attack mode"

A tall faceless figure in traditional egyptian pharaoh clothing and jewelry appeared on the field. Instead of tentacles this slenderman had multiple arms, 6 of them to be exact. This monster had 2300 ATK points & 1000 DEF points.

"I put down one card down and end my turn"

I drew another card. It was a spell card, "Change of Heart".

"I sacrifice Axiom to summon Tale Weaver, Lord of Tales"

A gigantic man appeared, looking rather typical except a bunch of scrolls orbited around him. He had 2700 ATK and 1800 DEF.

"When Tale Weaver is summoned I automatically can get a 'Private Eye- Malachai Dewitt to my hand"

I got it from my deck & shuffled.

"I also activate Change of Heart to gain control of Egyptian Pharaoh Slenderman"

"Not so fast Scia!" He said. "I activate Game Master's Grace. That allows me to destroy a card of my choosing, provided I banish a Emissary card from my hand. Which I do by banishing Emissary Bloody Biker. And I choose Change of Heart!"

"Alright, then I attack Egyptian Pharaoh Slenderman with my Tale Weaver"

I attacked it, effectively destroying. He lost 400 life points, bringing him down to 7400. I know I shouldn't have, but I was enjoying myself with this game.

"My turn!" He said annoyed "I summon Nyarlathotep - Human Form"

An egyptian pharaoh appeared. Seems like that seems to be his thing in his 'deck'. He had 1900 ATK & 1500 DEF.

"Nyarlathotep - Human Form gains 500 ATK for every Egyptian card in my graveyard"

It grew up to 2400 ATK.

"I also activate Last Walk Of The Pharaoh, giving Nyarlathotep an additional 500 ATK & DEF in boost."

It now grew to 2900 ATK/ 1900 DEF.

"Nyarlathotep, attack Tale Weaver, Lord of Tales!!" He yelled like a maniac.

Tale Weaver was destroyed, making me lose 200 life points. I had 7800 left, but stilll...annoying.

"I end my turn!"

I drew a card. And...honestly I thought I would have a heart attack. It was a card named "Gifted Zack Waters". It had 4 stars...1900 ATK/1600 DEF, but the effect was something else.

When Gifted Zack Waters is Normal or Special Summoned you are able to special summon "SlenderProxy Cindy Clark" in attack mode. If Slenderproxy Cindy Clark is destroyed or removed from the field, banish Gifted Zack Waters.

I summoned him. Zack appeared on the field, looking almost more lively than the actual Zack Waters.  I then got Slenderproxy Cindy Clark out of my deck and summoned her. She was a blonde woman with 1500 ATK & DEF.

It was then I realized I had a card called "Enhanced Zack & Clark". It was a fusion card. I activated Polymerization and summoned Enhanced Zack & Clark. It looked like Zack, but with the Cindy chick looking over him as some sort of shadowy figure.

This card had 3000 ATK/2100 DEF.

"I attack Nyarlathotep" I said.

He lost 100 life points. This duel, for what it was worth was progressing really slowly.

"Alright, I summon Library of Alexandria and end my turn"

Library of Alexandria was a giant tower that emerged right in front of me. It had 0 ATK & 2500 DEF points.

I drew another card;  Zae, Queen of Magic. It had 8 stars, so of course I would have to sacrifice for it. Its stats were good, great actually 2700/1500, kind of like the Tale Weaver. I decided to just attack Library of Alexandria.

Paris lost 500 life points, bringing him to a staggering 6800. I considered that to be a good sign.

"My turn, I activate Slenderman's Parasite. It equips your Enhanced Zack & Clark and decreases them by 200 ATK & DEF every turn!"

I was sick of this. This was dragging on way too long. Of course I didn't want to become a Slenderproxy. Who would? It was then that I slowly took the knife from my bag and threw it at Paris.

It landed in his throat, sticking him to a tree that was behind him.

He started to spew out black sludge.

"It looks like I win by default" I said and sliced his head off. Servants and fears are really something. If they aren't going to be moral about it, why should I?

I decided to keep the duel disk. As well as the deck he gave me and his own. I put all of this into my backpack.

Honestly, if servants are just going to challenge me to card games, this will be a cakewalk!


No comments:

Post a Comment