Wednesday, December 4, 2013

ANSWERS

Alexis woke me up this morning to which I responded by throwing a knife at her, pinning her to the wall by her shoulder.

"Don't you ever freaking do that, Capscum!"

I get grouchy in the morning, it didn't help that I seemed to have held the sword I got from Dan in his sleep. He said it pelonged to someone named ParaDan, I'm not sure who that is but I guess it gives the sword a name. I think I'll call it Parablade, seems badass and cool. 

My plan is simple, well according to this post by Daniel (god this guy has helped me out a lot just by posting stuff on his blog) the Archangel is dead, which means that the dynamics of afterlife has changed. 

That means that it might be either much easier or much harder to get Zack back. I asked the Black Crow to help me find info on how the afterlife works now. Also, Black Crow may seem like a stupid and redundant name but apparently there are other types of crows so it kind of works.

I'm taking Parablade and storming back into the Archive. I freaking want answers already!

No comments:

Post a Comment