Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Revenge comes later

I'm not certain what that last post was about, unfortunately I can't delete it. Anyway, with the help of Alexis I was able to find out some guy that may know a thing or two about this Axiom guy. That fucking douche, acting all innocent to stab everyone in the back.

When I went to the guy it was...Daniel?

At least, I think it was him, the hair and body type look similar enough. He had a mask on, similar to what the Game Master is said to wear.

So putting two and two together I deduced that this must be the thing that my dreams were telling me about. So, I'm dealing with an alternate Daniel here.

Which, scared me to be honest.

I kind of froze.

I don't want to do this, yes I act tough but you have to note that I'm under a lot of pressure. My predecessor is a guy that ate an eldritch bomb and sacrificed himself to save humanity and did countless heroic, yet sometimes gruesome acts.

How, can I possibly compare to that? Daniel himself has trouble killing alternate versions of himself, so what chance do I have?

Since I like giving name to things, I'll call this Daniel, eh...Game Master Daniel? Emissary Daniel?
That last one probably works.

He just stood there but after a while he wielded a sword, sprinted towards me faster than I could see and hit me on the back of the neck.

As I passed out I could see him stabbing Alexis, which made me panic before becoming unconscious.

When I woke up I was laying on the ground exactly where I was before, but Alexis was gone. I have no idea where she might be or if she's still alive but she was a valuable ally and well, the closest thing I had to a friend.

So I'm going to find out.
Looks like I have to set aside my revenge on Axiom for later.


No comments:

Post a Comment