Thursday, December 5, 2013

Axiom

So I was going to the archive but I was stopped by a weird looking man. I can't really describe what he looked like.

"Scia, don't freaking do this!"

"Who the hell are you?" I asked.

"I'm known as Axiom around these parts"

"Wait...I read your blog, you died in that tournament the Game Master threw and then got resurrected by the Ivory Woman and then you went somewhere, I couldn't follow it"

"Yeah, no all of that past my death was just a clever ruse in order for me to get my hands on this!" he said and held up a gun. It was a .44 Magnum painted black.

"See what really happened is that I got resurrected by Ivory and we went ahead and searched for this but I knew had I written about that people would've tried to stop me! Sure the whole Tale Weaver tournament happened that's no lie but the part before and after that are just made up by me, not very consistent but I wasn't really putting much effort into it"

"What is that?"

"A Mercygiver, one that amplifies dread and sorrow. While I've gotten used to that people who get the bullets into them will not"

"Wait, why are you evil all the sudden you seemed like such an innocent person before"

"No I'm not evil my dear, I'm just a guy that wants what he wants and I can't let you go about making a mess of everything. The Archive needs to be undisturbed for my next plan to work."

I jumped at him and bit him with my mouth. That, I maybe really shouldn't have done. I could see his memories. Not only confirmed it that he was telling the truth but I also saw something horrifying, I saw his childhood.

He screamed out and fired a bullet at me which hit my shoulder. The feeling of dread and sorrow began to spread inside me and I dropped to my knees and began crying.

"So despite your Dirty Harry attitude you are just a crying little girl who simply is in too deep. You are pathetic, why don't you go ahead and join your father" he said and pointed the gun at me as I continued to cry.

He fired a bullet into my skull and I fell to the ground, Axiom left me there to die. I thought I was going to die but Alexis found me and allowed me to bite her. That gave me just about enough of eldritch energy to regenerate.

I also got some of Alexis' memories which I won't...talk about.

That bastard messed with the wrong clone!

No comments:

Post a Comment