Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Making a deal with the birdman

If you are wondering what happened the last few months, let me save you some time and summarize. Me moping about about Zack dying and me saving people with the help of Alexis, there...nothing else really happened so I saved you a bunch of annoyance by not writing about it.

Anyway, after clearing my head about the whole Zack dying thing I realized how little I know about myself and I was thinking of fixing that.

It was then that an unfriendly visitor came to visit me. Alexis wasn't with me at the time because I sent her to buy me groceries and I was hanging out at the park, training.


"Well, well, well if it isn't the daughter that couldn't" the guy said. He was a guy in his late teens covered in black feathers at random intervals on his body and wings made out of the same feathers.

"YOU!"

"Yes?"

"You killed Zack!"

"Oh, right you were an associate of his. Well, the Bloody Biker should've killed that son of a bitch of when he had the chance. Now he's nothing but trouble, I mean he did try to kill you"

"I'm sure he was possessed by something or someone was controlling him. I mean he was a gifted of the archive, they could have done something"

"I don't think so, last I heard he escaped"

"What do you want from me? Why are you here?" I asked.

"Well, I was thinking maybe we could have some sort of deal. I help you get your friend back and give you answers to why the archive created you and in exchange you help me with a sideproject I've been working on. We'll work out the details later"

"How can I trust you?"

"You can't, take it or leave it!"

I thought about it for a moment and well, aside from my eldritch mouth and visions that I sometimes get I feel like I'm not really strong enough to take on anything. But with this guy on my side, I at least have the power of the Convocation on my side.

"Deal" I said as I shook his hand.

"I'll see you later then" he said and flew up into the air and flew into the night.

This was yesterday and I still have a feeling that I made things much worse for myself. But there wasn't much I could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment